Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The bloggers "in-crowd"

I apologize for the food blog interruption, but the fun continues with the JKnottie/JFacie friends! A game of "tag" has been created, and the results of the game are below. Talk about self reflecting... ;)

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was 19 years old a freshmen in college (spring semester). I was volunteering with the campus ambulance squad and trying to boost my sad GPA from first semester.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was planning the biggest day of my life -- my wedding. I have to admit the hard work was ongoing, but the in the end, it paid off...big time. At this point last year, all of my vendors were booked and I was working on invitations and whatnot.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Nachos/Chips & Salsa
2) Fruit (strawberries, apples, and bananas)
3) Granola Bars
4) M&M's
5) Anything crunchy

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
1) Big and Rich - Lost in this Moment
2) It's Your Love - Tim McGraw
3) Anything country -- I listen to it all day at work
...I know that is not five...but with all of the country songs...I think I am covered!

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Support my family for the rest of my life
2) Build my dream house
3) Travel often
4) Shop, shop, and shop!
5) Donate!

Five bad habits:

1) Checking to make sure everything is off before I leave the house in the morning
2) Not keeping up with my car and the necessary maintenance
3) Stealing the covers at night
4) Slight control freak
5) Not making the bed every day

Five things you enjoy doing:
1) Relaxing with Jared
2) Visiting our families
3) Camping
4) Reading
5) Working out

Five things you would never wear again:
1) Tight pants
2) Short skirts
3) Different color socks (unless they are pant socks for professional dress)
4) Scrunchies
5) I must agree with April on this one....NKOTB gear!

Five favorite toys:
1) My digital camera
2) Computer
3) Cell phone
4) Workout ball
5) IPOD


Now....for the next step...okay friends, you have been tagged!! GO!

Melanie

Alanna

Sarah

We now return to regular scheduled blogging (menus and recipes).... A new menu will be coming shortly. This week has been a bit crazy.

No comments: