Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Student teaching AND working full time = NO life

I am sorry that my blog has suffered the past 2 weeks, but I have a good excuse. My life is no longer my own, until May 9th when I am done student teaching. Unfortunately, that also means that my menu planning and cooking every night will be non-existent. I am very sad about the idea of this lifestyle for the next 14 weeks, but I know I can get through it....and see the good that will come from all of this hard work. I will continue to check blogs, and provide updates about my life....and once in a while, I hope to post a menu and a recipe or two! I will post the picture of my latest January BGEX gift and the goods that I sent as well!

Stay tuned....

2 comments:

CB said...

We miss you!! Have fun student teaching. Don't be a stranger! :)

April said...

Aw, we miss you!! Sounds like you are super busy - I hope you have some fun with it as well. Most of my recipes are pretty easy so you can always refer to my blog for quickies for busy nights. :)
Talk to you soon!!