Thursday, January 17, 2008

JKnottie December BGEX Gift

Well, the BGEX continues, and my secret baker for December was Kristi. The holidays made the BGEX a bit difficult, and unfortunately Kristi got sick as the holidays approached. She was very thoughtful and still managed to make something special for Jared and I, and we got the goods yesterday in the mail. She left me a note to let me know that she forgot to send the recipe cards and ingredients, so I do not know what we are eating. ;) I think the snack on the right is called dog food or puppy chow....either way, it's really good! I have not really tried the other snacks yet, but they smell delicious! I will post the ingredients after I speak to Kristi!

Thanks Kristi -- Jared was excited to try 3 different baked goods this time around!!!

No comments: