Saturday, December 8, 2007

Radio City Christmas Spectacular!

I know this is not a food related blog, but I wanted to share pictures from our NYC trip to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. Jared and I have never seen the show before, so it was very special for us. We went as "chaperone's" for my job, so the entire trip (bus and tickets) were free for us!


The beautiful tree in Rockefeller Center

Celebrating 75 years!

Jared and I in front of the Christmas balls and Radio City

The red Christmas balls!

One of the opening acts with Santa!

The Rockettes!

The live Nativity Scene

The finale!

The trip was quite an experience, and if you have never been, I definitely recommend making a trip to NYC during the holiday season to see the show!!!

3 comments:

CB said...

omg. that looks like it was an amazing time! I totally plan to go to NYC one year for the holidays... someday when I win the lottery! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! How fun!!

Anonymous said...

As many of Musicals lovers I LOVE the Radio City Christmas Spectacular! It is my favourite ever... Last year I’ve been in NY & I tried to get my ticket …guess what everything was sold out that show how great the show is. Anyhow I end up getting it from a site through Ticketsinventory.com. I’m planning to see it again this so I will just get tickets from the same place
http://www.ticketsinventory.com/theatre/radio-city-christmas-spectacular-tickets/

So I'll be analyzing as well as enjoying the show.