Saturday, December 22, 2007

Spinach and Artichoke Dip

Jared wanted a hot dish to share with his coworkers at their Christmas Party yesterday, so he made Spinach and Artichoke dip. I cannot remember where I got this recipe from, so please let me know if it belongs to you so I can give credit to you. It was so easy....and so delicious. I did not want him to take it all to work, but he did. :( I am planning on making this again -- soon!

Ingredients:
1 block of cream cheese
1/2 cup mayo
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
12 oz. jar of artichokes (drained)
1 pkg chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
1-2 cloves garlic, pressed

Directions:
1) Mix ingredients and bake 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
2) Serve with tostitos or bread.

Husband Rating: A+
A perfect party appetizer! Use more garlic for more kick.

Wife Rating: A+
I loved this recipe -- and enjoyed a few bites before he took it away. :( Spinach and artichoke dip is one of my favorite appetizers.

I am going to make this again -- maybe for New Year's!!!

No comments: