Monday, February 18, 2008

Menu: February 18-February 22

Somehow I am finding time to create menus and made dinner....can you believe it?! Sadly, I am falling into a routine working 2 jobs....however, I don't plan on getting used to it for too long!

Monday:
Chicken Pot Pie

Tuesday: Leftover Chinese Food

Wednesday: Greek Salad

Thursday: Garlic Cheddar Chicken (compliments of April's blog, http://wineloverscookingdiary.wordpress.com/

Friday: crazy schedule -- eating when/what we can.... :)

Saturday: Burritos with Beans and Rice



Is it the weekend yet???!!

2 comments:

April said...

I love that you are making menus even when busy! :) I hope you enjoy the garlic cheddar chicken - not the healthiest recipe ever but it's really good anyway :)

Michele said...

April -- I loved the garlic cheddar chicken!!!! :)