Thursday, October 18, 2007

First time blogger...

Well, I finally created a blog and here it is! I do not have anything food related to post yet, but I expect to post meals and their recipes by early next week. My husband Jared and I are going away for the weekend, so we will not be cooking. We'll be spending time at his parent's house, pumpkin picking, visiting wineries, and relaxing with his brother, sister, and mother. I cannot wait for a nice, long, relaxing weekend. Jared's mother is an awesome cook, so I will share any recipes from the weekend if we cook at her house.

I also want to say that I have enjoyed checking out all of the JKnottie blogs so far. Your blogs have been very inspiring and I hope to "borrow" to some of your recipes soon. I am very happy to have "met" many wonderful people during our wedding planning process.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Cant wait to see what you post for us! Looks great! :)

April said...

Another Jknottie moves to the dark side! :) Can't wait to see your recipes Michele! Have fun this weekend!